Monday, December 04, 2006

 

Slaybells Ring


This is for all you Right Wing commentators and slicked-back evangelical ministers, who contrived the phony "War on Christmas." (That and the annual output of the Black Thunder Coal Mine for your stockings.)

To my Christian friends and my atheist wife who nonetheless loves Christmas and who, last time I looked, needed at least two trees for all our ornaments, I would say to look away at this point, but I know you all have both a bullhockey detector sufficient to detect political ploys and ratings grabbers and a sense of humor.

Therefore, enjoy the War On Xmas, The Official Field Manual.

Oh, and this is my favorite suggestion:


If the itching causes you to drop a tuna fish sandwich, all the better.


________________________________


Via Pharyngula.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

. . . . .

Organizations

Links
How to Support Science Education
archives