Wednesday, August 30, 2006

 

Fly Me To the . . .


I don't have much time tonight. I have to get up way early (yuck) to drive my first wife (ducks) to the airport.
.
Therefore, I will just recommend that you go to Ed Brayton's site, Dispatches From the Culture Wars, and check out just who the newest defender of traditional Christianity happens to be.
.
Otherwise, feel free to talk among yourselves. Smoke 'em if you got 'em. I'll be back tomorrow a little groggier but hopefully with more to say.

Comments:
"...my first wife (ducks)...."

Since my wife and I never got married, would she be my zeroth wife?

Ferrous Patella
 
Sure. And after she heard that, you'd be her late husband.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

. . . . .

Organizations

Links
How to Support Science Education
archives