Saturday, August 19, 2006

 

Stalking the Wild Epigram

.
Well, some people want to call it the "quotation meme" but I think "epigram diving" is a better term.

To play, go here and look through random quotes until you find 5 that you think reflect who you are or what you believe.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. - Oscar Wilde

It is easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them. - Alfred Adler

Anything not worth doing is worth not doing well. - Elias Schwartz

We can forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. - Plato

Egotism is the anesthetic given by a kindly nature to relieve the pain of being a damned fool. - Bellamy Brooks

Well, I don't know if those really reflect who I am or what I believe but they tickle me and, therefore, must say something about something or other about me.
________________
.
Other players:
.
PZ Myearrzph (sort of) at Pharyngula
Mike Dunford at The Questionable Authority
.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

. . . . .

Organizations

Links
How to Support Science Education
archives