Sunday, July 05, 2009

 

Dear Abbot


The Sensuous Curmudgeon has begun a new feature to which he has exclusive world rights: Dear Mentorâ„¢. Mentor, who has devoted his life to studying the science of creationism and the catastrophic errors of evolution, will be answering questions for the faithful on evolution and how to deal with its moral consequences. Since I am a Darwinist and, therefore, have no morals, I will ignore the Curmudgeon's rights and reproduce one of the questions and answers here:

Question: Dear Mentor, my daughter started going to college this year, and she's been dating an evolutionist. Now she tells me that she thinks creationism is silly and she wants to major in biology. I fear that she'll end up a serial killer and a cannibal. What can I do?

Answer: This is a tragedy which is quite common. You have my sympathy. Try to guide her back to the truth whenever you see her. Speak of nothing else. But if you aren't successful, then you must recognize that she may be lost forever. Whatever happens, don't allow her to influence your thinking. You must remain faithful to creationism!

Pretty damn good advice, though I thought Mentor might have warned the father to lock up the steak knives whenever his daughter is home.

Keep your eyes out for this valuable resource at The Sensuous Curmudgeon!
.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

. . . . .

Organizations

Links
How to Support Science Education
archives