Wednesday, December 19, 2012

 

Hilariously Appropriate



Richard B. Hoppe at The Panda's Thumb has discovered that the Discovery [sic] Institute posted a video of Ann Gauger ... drum roll ... Ph.D., in which she mangles phylogenetics and population genetics.

But the icing on the cake is that she is doing her fake science in a fake laboratory ... "green screened" over a stock photograph of a "Biological Science Laboratory at Night."

Sometimes, no matter how much you'd like to, you just can't make this shit up.
____________________________________

Update: Larry Moran on the predictable response of the DI.

Comments:
Thanks, but I can't take credit for 'discovering' the DI video. I found it via Larry Moran, to whose post I pointed.
 
Thanks, but I can't take credit for 'discovering' the DI video. I found it via Larry Moran, to whose post I pointed.

Well, Columbus didn't 'discover' America either but he was the one who made it known to a wider audience.

;-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

. . . . .

Organizations

Links
How to Support Science Education
archives