Saturday, June 27, 2015


You Like Me, Right Now, You Like Me!

I may not be Sally Field but I am feeling liked by Justice Kennedy.

An interesting factoid is that three of the four most momentous Supreme Court decisions on LGBT rights, yesterday's Obergefell v. Hodges, United States v. Windsor and Lawrence v. Texas, were all handed down on June 26th … just in time for my birthday.

I turn 66 today and cannot be happier with my present.

Maybe I'll go out and force someone to bake me a cake.

Be sure you file for your late wife's Social Security, assuming she had some. Free money.
A belated Many Happy Returns and, in the words of The Flintstones theme song, I hope you had "a gay old time!".
I did get her Social Security and I have had "a gay old time" seeing the joy of people of good will celebrating.
Happy Birthday John!
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

. . . . .


How to Support Science Education